GroundSure Commercial Screening is a low cost commercial environmental search report designed to help solicitors address their obligations under the Law Society Warning Card on Contaminated Land.
Every report is written and interpreted by a GroundSure environmental consultant based on the very latest data and information.
- Lower value commercial transactions
- Multi-site property portfolios
- Large estates and landholdings such as agricultural estates, country clubs and wind farms
- Robust, current and high quality data, updated by GroundSure
- Clear and concise tiered risk rankings including consideration of commercial implications
- Report provided under a single set of terms and conditions and professional indemnity insurance
- Supplied within one working day
- Up to 15 hectares: £155 + VAT
- 15-50 hectares: £240 + VAT
- 50-100 hectares: £515 + VAT
- Over 100 hectares: Please ask us for a price
Market-leading commercial property environmental due diligence report
Comprehensive, authoritative and accessible data for flood risk assessments
A report combining the fullest environmental datasets, including those of the EA, the BGS and GroundSure