GroundSure Homebuyers report is a fully interpreted and robust risk-rated environmental screening report for residential homes. It gives prospective homebuyers key information, enabling them to purchase with confidence.
Covering contaminated land, flood and subsidence risk assessments, this is a unique 3-in-1 pre-contract investigation, which means no need for extra searches and cost.
The report is driven by GroundSure's historical land use database - the UK's best quality historical information. Incorporating passed/failed certificates, it includes ground stability, radon and flooding data, including the latest Environment Agency Zone 2 and 3 flood plain data, and information on areas that have flood defences. It also provides clear and concise advice on the associated risks if the property is found to be on contaminated land under Part IIA of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
The data is compiled and interpreted by highly qualified IEMA-accredited environmental consultants. You can discuss report findings with them free of charge, and they can provide you with subsequent consultancy support to help ensure that environmental risks are effectively managed to the homebuyer's advantage.
This is the only residential environmental report offering direct access to in-house environmental consultants.
It offers a unique 3 in 1 protection for homebuyer due diligence, covering contaminated land, flood and subsidence risk assessment – meaning no need for extra searches and cost.
- Combined environmental and flood risk assessment, plus ground stability information
- Single set of terms and conditions
- Backed by £5 million PI cover
- Access to GroundSure £60,000 remediation contribution
- Reports with a 'Further Assessment' classification are reviewed again by an environmental consultant and returned within 24 hours confirming the classification or with a revised 'Passed'.
- One-hour turnaround except where a report is classified 'Further Assessment'